Immobilization is the basis for treating trauma and overload, the healing process is significantly accelerated. BORT SellaFix® Thumb orthoses are made of thermoplastic material, which has considerable advantages because the orthosis can be molded and adapted to individual needs.
- Repairs to the contact point can be done using a hot air dryer.
- By dipping it once in warm water (60°C), it is possible to correct the size of the thumb hole.
- The shape can be easily changed with scissors.
- Multiple adjustment options provide the best fit.
- The perforated surface allows the skin to breathe, thus increasing the wearer’s comfort.
- The orthosis is waterproof and easy to maintain.
- The cushioning can be adjusted individually.
Warning! Avoid temperatures above 40°C (hot water, sauna, vehicles)
After trauma, postoperative condition, sprain, concussion, ligament damage, immobilization in inflammatory rheumatic processes.
Peripheral artery disease, lymph drainage disorder and unclear tissue swelling, sensory loss and blood flow disorders in the corresponding body part, skin irritations in the corresponding body part.
80% polyester, 15% polyamide, 5% spandex
|S||15 – 17 cm|
|M||17 – 19 cm|
|L||19 – 21 cm|
|XL||21 – 23 cm|
Helts Insurance DISCOUNT: The product can be bought with a discount from the Health Insurance Fund!
NB! The basis for purchasing orthotics with a national discount is a medical device card that can be prescribed by family and specialist doctors. NB! On 01.01.2022, the Health Insurance Fund took over the financing of various medical devices from the Social Insurance Board, and the possibilities of obtaining several aids at a discount changed significantly, read more here.
The customer can return goods purchased from the Tervise Abi OÜ e-store within 14 days of receiving the goods using the right of withdrawal. For returns, read more information here.
Prim Shoulder orthosis/immobilizer Orthoprim 902
Stock status: 0 pieces